At Crescendo Music, we teach:
- Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo, Mandolin
- Drums, Percussion, Bell Kit
- Brass, Woodwinds
- Baritone Horn, Clarinet, Flute, French Horn, Piccolo, Saxophone (Alto, Baritone, Tenor), Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba
- Cello, Viola, Violin
Music School FAQs
Music School Info:
Single Lessons (no commitment): $62.00 per ½ hour and $124.00 per hour. Single lessons are booked on a first come, first served basis, no more than one week in advance. Once booked, single lessons may not be cancelled, rescheduled, or refunded.
Session Lessons (commitment): $52.00 per ½ hour and $104.00 per hour. By committing to weekly lessons, on the same day/time, and with the same instructor, for the duration of a session, students receive a discounted rate, and their slot is guaranteed.Sessions are pro-rated, and students may enroll at any time.
If you would like to continue with no changes to your schedule in the following session, no action is required. If you wish to change your lesson time or opt out of lessons, you must notify us by the respective dates listed on the current policy. Late changes will incur a $25 fee. No changes will be made or refunds will be given once the session has started.
Absences/Credits: (Session Lessons only)
- Once per session, each student is eligible to receive a credit for a cancelled lesson, as long as the cancellation is made at least ½ hour in advance of their scheduled lesson. Credits may be used to schedule make-up lessons, and if not used by the end of the session, will reduce your following session’s payment by an equal amount. After receiving a credit, make-up lessons may be scheduled at ½ price. No-shows and cancellations within ½ hour will not be credited or rescheduled.
- Crescendo Music reserves the right to substitute a qualified instructor in the event your regular instructor is out. Should a substitute not be available, credits will be given which will not count against you.
Summer Session: (Mid June through August 31st)
In order to retain your lesson time in the Fall Session, students must commit to 5 lessons during the Summer Session. Lessons may be scheduled and taken at any time with any instructor during the Summer Session, and are booked on a first come, first served basis. Students who take over 5 lessons are eligible for discounts. Due to the flexibility of the Summer Session, no credits are given.
Payment Options for Session Lessons:
- Full Payment: Your card on file will be automatically charged immediately following the change/opt out deadline.
- Monthly Payments: Your card on file will be automatically charged on the last Friday of every month for the following month’s lessons. There is a $5 processing fee applied to each payment, per student. Not available for the Summer Session.
Crescendo Music School Closings: (weather, etc.)
We do not follow any public or private school closings. You will be notified via email, and we will post on Cablevision News 12 in the event of any irregular closings for our school. Any closings not made up by the end of the session will be credited to your account.